HiPP HA1 COMBIOTIC 350 g
- from birth onward as exclusive nutrition or to complement breastfeeding
- after breastfeeding or any other hypoallergenic infant formula
- can be fed like breast milk as required – as frequently and as much as your baby wants to drink
Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally isolated from breast milk. Breast milk contains a large number of natural cultures that may differ individually.
Important dietary fibres (GOS*) inspired by nature *galacto-oligosaccharides – derived from lactose.
- LCP: ARA and DHA (omega-6 & omega-3 fatty acids) are particularly important during the first months of life, since at this age babies are unable to produce sufficient LCPs by themselves.
- Protein low in allergens.
- Contains lactose only.
Haven‘t found what You want? Write us!
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil❤, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), whey protein hydrolysate, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, LCP* containing oils (vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina, fish oil), emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, magnesium carbonate, choline, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, inositol, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®**), pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, cupric sulphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
*Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
**Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
❤palm oil from sustainable farming, certified by independent control authorities
without genetically modified ingredients
50 related products
No customer reviews for the moment.