HiPP 1 Combiotic 800 g
- for exclusive feeding from birth onwards or to complement breastfeeding
- following breastfeeding or any other infant formula
- like breast milk, this formula can be fed on demand, as often and as much as your baby wants.
- tailored to meet the special nutritional needs of infants and their sensitive tummies.
Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally derived from breast milk. Breast milk contains a large number of natural lactic acid cultures that can vary from mother to mother.
- Lb. fermentum
- DHA: as required by the legislation for all infant formula. DHA belongs to the group of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Contains lactose only: like breast milk, this formula can be fed on demand, as often and as much as your baby wants.
Skimmed milk*, whey product*, vegetable oils* (palm oil❤, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, galactooligosaccharides* from lactose*, fish oil**, calcium chloride, potassium citrate, Mortierella alpina-oil, choline, sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, L-tryptophan, magnesium sulphate, calcium carbonate, L-histidine, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, vitamin C, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®***), vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
*from organic production
**contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all infant formula)
***Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
❤ organic palm oil from sustainable farming, certified by independent control authorities.
GMO-free (in accordance with the EC Organic Farming Regulation)
No customer reviews for the moment.