HiPP 1 COMBIOTIC 800 g
- from birth onwards as exclusive nutrition or to complement breastfeeding
- after breastfeeding or after any other infant formula
- can be fed like breast milk as required – as frequently and as much as your baby wants to drink.
Natural lactic acid cultures that were orginally isolated from breast milk. Breast milk contains a large number of probiotic cultures that may differ individually.
- Important dietary fibres (GOS*) inspired by nature *galacto-oligosaccharides – derived from lactose.
- LCP (Omega 3&6): ARA and DHA are particularly important during the first months of life, since at this age babies are unable to produce sufficient LCPs by themselves.
- Contains lactose only.
Skimmed milk*, whey product*, vegetable oils* (palm oil❤, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, whey protein, potassium citrate, calcium chloride, LCP** oil mix (fish oil, vegetable oil from Mortierella alpina), L-phenylalanine, sodium citrate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulphate, calcium orthophosphates, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, ferrous sulphate, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®*** ), zinc sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, vitamin A, inositol, pantothenic acid, niacin, cupric sulphate, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, vitamin E, manganese sulphate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B2, biotin, vitamin B12.
*from organic production
**LCP: long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids
***Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
GMO-free (in accordance with the EC Organic Farming Regulation)
❤ organic palm oil from sustainable farming, certified by independent control authorities.
No customer reviews for the moment.