Showing all 9 results
Artdeco Art Couture Nail Lacquer€7,93
- High tech nail polish
- Dries quickly.
- High gloss finish. Vinyl gloss effect.
- Vibrant colors with a high opacity.
- Nourishing formula with amino peptides, vitamin A, C and E and panthenol.
- Perfect Coat Brush for easy application.
- Ergonomic cap. Fit securely into the hand.
- Bottle with a patented two-fold sealing system. Protects your nail polish from drying out.
- Spill-guard on the bottleneck to perfectly control the amount of product on your brush.
- Clinically tested.
Catrice More Than Nude Nail Polish€3,59
- Shimmering, translucent nude shades
- Suitable for all skin types
- Visibly brighten the nails
The five softly shimmering nude shades of the nail polish ensure absolutely trendy nails. They are suitable for every skin type, visibly brighten the nails, are easy to apply and they’re also vegan. The finish is sheer, so that the colour of the natural nail still shines through a little.
Essence FRENCH Manicure Click & Go Nails€3,39
Loved and in great demand: The click ‘n go nails. Twelve self-adhesive artificial nails give the nails a professional French look in no time at all. Simply choose the right size, stick it on the nail and press firmly. Your hands are fine again – for up to three days! The nails are available in two versions: for a classic French look or the baby boomer style.
Essence NAIL POLISH CORRECTOR PEN€2,99
The best solution for nail polish mishaps. No matter what colour or dimension, the corrector pen with its precise contours removes even the smallest painting error. Super practical when things have to be done quickly. The pen comes with three replacement tips.
Essence Pretty FAST Nail Polish€1,39
Ready, steady, go! The pretty FAST nail polishes dry within 40 seconds and can be quickly adapted to the outfit in the morning. The paints are always ready for use when you are out and about, and thanks to the small 5 milliliter bottle they fit in any handbag. With the six ultra-cool shades, colorful style experiments are definitely the order of the day. Who could resist that?